In online soccer betting gambling games, the count is different from casino gambling, such as 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, and so on. In online soccer betting, the odds/kei calculation is based on the decimal number behind it so that it becomes a value of 1:1.23, 1:1.02, and so on.
Based on the type of kei or count, there are five types of odds that you can choose from in soccer betting. Each odds calculation is the odds for Hong Kong (HK), Indonesia (IDN), United States (US), Decimal (Dec), and Malaysia (My). If you want to bet on football, then we recommend using Indonesian odds because it’s easier and the market is often used.
Usually there are two odds in one market, namely odds for home/away and red odds and one plus odds in black. There is a possibility that both odds will be minus odds, such as -1.08 and -1.04 because there cannot be two positive odds together.
For example, consider the review below with both voor/pur-pur 0 0 for belgium vs england using two odds.
- Place a belgium bet with odds of -1.39 (red)
- If you place a bet of 400,000 and win, your balance will increase according to the capital you have placed, which is +400,000. If the initial balance is 400,000, it will be 800,000.
- If you place a bet of 400,000 and lose, the balance will decrease by 400,000 × (-1.39) = -556,000. If you place a bet of 400,000, your balance will decrease by
- Place a bet for England at 1.25 odds (black)
- If you place a stake of 400,000 and win it, the balance you get is 400,000 × 1.25 = +500,000. This means that the balance in your online gambling account will be 900,000.
- If you place a bet of 400,000 and lose, the balance will decrease according to the capital you have placed: -400,000.
That’s all we can write about how to read the odds plus and odds minus online sbobet88 soccer betting. Hopefully useful and see you on another occasion.